TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Users use of www.womensuits.com and all the web-pages, hyper-links, tools and services provided there under (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" which expression shall include and successor or replacement website) is governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to the Website (“User Agreement”). This User Agreement shall come into effect upon users each visit or usage of the Website or upon users registration or upon users providing any information on the Website. In this User Agreement, users are contracting with M/s Tejus Enterprises having Head Office at Bhatanwali, N.H. 72, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour, H.P., India, hereinafter referred to as “the Company” which expression unless the context otherwise require shall mean and include its successors, liquidators and assigns.
- For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User / Visitor and wherever the context so require ‘Users’ shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing Registration Data (as defined hereinafter) while registering on the Website as Registered User using the computer systems of the Website or who has used the Website without becoming a Registered User, and, in both the cases, accepted this electronic version / electronic record of the User Agreement. A Registered User has allocated himself a unique identification user name (“User ID” and “Password”) to become Registered User. The term and expression Users shall unless the context otherwise require shall and include users legal heir, receivers, successors, liquidators and permitted assigns.
- As a Registered User, this User Agreement shall be effective and binding upon users ‘acceptance’. ‘Acceptance’ shall mean users affirmative action in clicking on ‘check box’ and /or on the ‘continue button’ and/or or any affirmative action as provided on the registration page or using or accessing the Website through logging in by Users third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website as permitted on the Website or generally using the Website in any manner, with or without using Users User ID and Password. If users do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not click on the "check box" and/or on the “continue” button or any other button and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Website.
- Amendments to the User Agreement: The Company may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. The revised version will be effective at the Time Company posts it on the Website. Users are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement.
The following disclaimers by the Company are the key to determine any relationship between Users and the Company for Users use of the Website and for Company providing any services on the Website :
- Company and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Users expressly agree that user’s use of the Website is at users risk.
- Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted
- Users agree that the aforesaid disclaimers shall be in addition to any other disclaimers given in this User Agreement.
Electronic Communications :
- When Users use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to the Company, Users agree and understand that Users are communicating with the Website and Company and all other Registered Users and Visitors through electronic records which are legally identifiable and enforceable, and Users consent to receive communications via electronic records from the Website, Company and all other Registered Users and Visitors and as and when posted, communicated or required.
- Service of Notice: The Registration Data and email ID or Users account details of the third party website through which Users register with the Website will be construed as Users ‘designated electronic address’ and the Company, Website, other Registered Users, Visitors, third parties and law enforcement agencies will communicate with Users on users designated electronic address which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
- By impliedly or expressly accepting this User Agreement, Users also accept and agree to be bound by various policies of the Company as provided from time to time in various hyperlinks on the Website.
Membership Eligibility :
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and any other applicable law for this purpose including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If users are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, users shall not register as a member of the Website. Company reserves the right to terminate users membership and refuse to provide users with access to the Website if it is brought to Company’s notice or if it is discovered that users are under the age of 18 years or are otherwise “incompetent to contract”. If users are registering as or on behalf of a business entity, users represent that users are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and users have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
Users Account and Registration Obligations
- If users use the Website as Registered User, users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of users User ID and Password. Users are responsible for all activities that occur under users User ID and Password. Users agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about usersself as prompted by Website registration form or provided by Users as a Visitor or user of a third party site through which Users access the Website. If users provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Company has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of users membership with the Website and refuse to provide users with access to the Website.
- Users hereby grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights users have in Users information, in any media or medium now known or developed, produced, invented or used in future, with respect to Users information.
Use of the Website :
- Users understand and agree that Company and the Website merely provide services to its Registered Users and persons browsing / visiting the Website. The Website also contains various third party user generated content and material. The Company neither originates nor initiates the transmission nor selects the sender and receiver of the transmission nor selects nor modifies the information contained in the transmission.
- Users shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there-under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations and International laws (including without limitation all direct and indirect tax laws and all local, entry or usage related tax laws) regarding users use of our service.
No Warranty and Disclaimers :
- Company and its suppliers, affiliates and service providers provide the Website and services on "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Users expressly agree that users use of the Website is at users risk.
- Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.Company, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or Warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
- None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between Users and Company and Users shall have no authority to bind Company in any manner whatsoever nor shall Company have any authority to bind users in any manner whatsoever. All the services provided by the Company shall be as independent contractor and on principal to principal basis.
- If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between Users and Company with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- In Company’s sole discretion, Company may transfer its rights and obligations under this Agreement, assign this Agreement or novate this Agreement without users prior express consent. However, Company on reasonable efforts basis and if practicable may provide Users with an advance intimation of any such acts.
- Governing Law: This User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein and any of Users usage of Website and Users dealings with Company shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- If any dispute arises between Users and Company during Users use of the Website or Users dealing with the Company in relation to any activity on the Website, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the User Agreement and all the rules and policies contained herein, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Company. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. Users’ obligations to pay the Payment Fees shall not be suspended during the arbitration proceedings.
- We may also use users contact information to send users marketing messages and offers, which we believe users, will find relevant. If users do not want to receive such messages or offers, users may opt out by following the instructions in the message or by requesting for opting out on users dashboard. If users correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of users email messages, users email address and our responses.